Delhi - Shimla
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Day 1: DELHI – SHIMLA (DRIVE)
Arrive at Airport / Railway, after traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would assist you at airport / Railway Station later we drive to Shimla.
Shimla, The `summer capital' of British India sprawls along a crescent-shaped ridge at an altitude of over 2100m in southern Himachal Pradesh. This was the most important hill station in India before Independence. Shimla was once part of the Nepalese kingdom and called Shyamala (another name for goddess Kali). The British ‘discovered’ it in 1819. The famous main street, The Mall, still runs along the crest of the ridge and is lined with stately English-looking houses. Christ Church, Gorton Castle and the fortress-like former Viceroyal Lodge reinforce the English flavour.
Overnight Stay at Shimla
Day 2: SHIMLA FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Morning Post Breakfast, we will Start our City Tour of Shimla including The Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Christ Church is Situated on the Ridge is Christ Church, which is the second oldest church in Northern India. It has a very majestic appearance and inside there are stained glass windows which represent faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience and humility and Jakhu Temple dedicated to the monkey god Hanuman. It's located near the highest point of the ridge and offers fine views of the town, surrounding valley and snow-capped peaks. Other scenic spots nearby include the 67m high Chadwick Falls, the picnic spot of Prospect Hill, Kufri - KUFRI (16 km) : At 2501m, this is famous for its wide views and ski slopes. An enjoyable walk leads up to the Mahasu Peak. At Kufri, Himachal Tourism runs the Cafe Lalit and Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge.
Overnight Stay at Shimla
Day 3: SHIMLA – DELHI (DRIVE)
Today post breakfast we check out and drive to Chandigarh Airport / Railways station to board our Train / flight back to home,
Our tour concludes with unforgettable memories & look forward to serve you again in near future………
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Rooms in Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- All Government Taxes GST 4.50 % (Till Date)
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government