China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China runs east-west across the country's north. Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. It is the second largest theme park in Hong Kong, following Hong Kong Disneyland.
Day 1: Arrival Hong Kong
Arrive at Hong Kong International Airport - a state-of-the-art facility ranked as the world's best airport. Meet our representative & Transfer to Hotel for Check in and relax. Late in Evening proceed for Sky 100 by Night Tour - enjoy the Night View of Hong Kong at SKY 100 Observation Deck, Syphony of Light Show, 45min. Harbour Cruise, Golden Bauhinia Square. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Hong Kong – City tour
After Breakfast at Hotel, proceed for Half-day Hong Kong City Tour by 11:30 am– Visit Repulse Bay, the Top Level of Victoria Peak, TSL Workshop, Souvenir shop and Avenue of Star. Tour ends at Avenue of Star and you need to make your own way back to the hotel. Evening free for shopping in a city renowned for its incredible diversity and sheer quantity of goods for sale: electronics, cosmetics, jewellery, traditional Chinese products and more. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3: Hong Kong – Ocean Park
After Breakfast at hotel, proceed for Half day tour to Ocean Park – Ocean Park's lovable mascot, gives you a personal welcome to one of Asia's leading theme parks and educational facilities. Enjoy thrill rides, a stunning cable car ride and aquatic marvels ranging from dolphins to an amazing assortment of jellyfish. Evening you can experience the taste why Hong Kong is the "Culinary Capital of Asia". Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After Breakfast at Hotel, check out and transfer to airport for your departure flight.
Inclusions / Exclusions
Package Cost Include:
1. 03 Nights accommodation at hotel opted
2. Daily breakfast
3. Sky 100 by Night Tour with 45min. Harbour Cruise & Indian Dinner (No Transfers back)
4. Half day Morning Hong Kong City Tour
5. Half day Ocean Park Tour.
6. Return airport Transfers
7. All tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach basis.
Tour price does not include:
1. International Airfare, Airport taxes and Travel Insurance.
2. Any meals i.e. lunches and dinners.
3. Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
4. Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect, prior to departure.
5. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes’.
Visa requirements: Hong Kong visa is obtained on arrival at Hong Kong Airport and is free.
Passport: To undertake the tour you must be in possession of a Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of travel.