Hyderabad is culturally rich city of India. Renowned as the City of Nawabs, it specializes in aromatic biryani made from lamb and chicken. The traditions of the city have been passed down from Nizam monarchy.
This tour offers you a chance to visit some of the historical monuments, amusement parks, holy places and museums in Hyderabad.
Apart from sightseeing, you can also go for boating, joy rides and much more. Read the itinerary for further details.
Day 1: Arrival Hyderabad
Meet & Greet on arrival at Hyderabad Rly Station / Airport, transfer to Hotel. After fresh up proceed for full day Heritage tour visiting Salarjung Museum, Nizam’s Museumand Chowmahalla Palace. After lunch visit Mecca Masjid, Charminar fallowed by evening shopping at Lad Bazaar (or) one can visit Birla Mandir, Lumbini Park & enjoy the Boat ride to visit Buddha Statue which is of 58 Feet, followed by Laser Show. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Hyderabad – Ramoji Film City – Hyderabad
Morning after breakfast proceed for the full day excursion tour of World’s Largest Movie Complex “Ramoji Film City”, spread over 2000 Acres.Evening drive back to Hotel. Overnight Stay
Day 3: Hyderabad - Departure
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & get dropped at Hyderabad Airport / Rly Station for onward Journey.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Accommodation as per the Itinerary
- Airport – Hotel transfer by Chauffeur
- Tea/Coffee, Buffet Breakfast
- City to City transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary by AC Vehicle for 2Nights & 3Days.
- All Taxes
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.