Chandigarh - Manali
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Day 1: CHANDIGARH - MANALI (DRIVE)
Arrive at Airport / Railway, after traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would assist you at airport / Railway Station later we drive to Manali.
Manali is a magnet, attracting many tourists from all over the world The landscape here is breath taking. One sees well-defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards.
Overnight Stay at Manali
Day 2: MANALI FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Morning Post Breakfast, we will Start our sightseeing of Manali including “Hadimba Devi Temple” Built in 1533, this temple is dedicated to the deity Hadimba who was the wife of Bhim. The temple is known for its four-storeyed pagoda and exquisite wooden carvings, Manu Temple is dedicated to Manu Rishi, a sage who not only meditated here but is also believed to be the creator of human race on earth., Tibetan Monastery and “Vashisht Village” also boasts a pair of old stone temples, opposite each other above the main square. Dedicated to the local patron saint Vaishisht, the smaller of the two opens on to a partially covered courtyard, and is adorned with elaborate woodcarvings.
Solang Valley Located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. It offers a beautiful view of glaciers and snow capped mountains. Since the valley has fine ski slopes, it is a perfect place for skiing & hot picnic spot. In the Evening Visit the Famous The Mall Road.
Optional Excursion to Rohtang :- Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour.
Overnight stay at Manali
Day 3: MANALI –CHANDIGARH DROP
Today post breakfast we check out and drive to Chandigarh Airport / Railways station to board our Train / flight back to home,
Our tour concludes with unforgettable memories & look forward to serve you again in near future………
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Accommodation in Rooms in Hotels Chosen by Guest (As Per Availability)
- Daily Breakfast At The Hotel
- Transportation In An Air –Conditioned Vehicle With Driver Assistance Of Our
- 01 Mineral Water Bottle Per Person per Day.
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- All Government Taxes GST 4.50 % (Till Date)
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic Flights & Airport Departure Tax From India (This Is Generally Included In Your Ticket)
- Any Meals Except Mentioned In The Column Prices Includes.
- Any Expenses Of Personal Nature Such As Tips Beverages, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Photography, Entrances And Video Fees, Etc.
- Any New Taxes / Fees Imposed By The Government